photo 1-1.png photo 2.png photo 3.png photo 4.png photo 5.png photo Untitled-2.png

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Allergic Girl, a must read!


I just finished reading the book Allergic Girl by Sloane Miller.  I loved the book because it was extremely informative about how to life a full and normal life with allergies.  Sloane, as an “allergic girl” herself outlines her procedures for living her life to the fullest.  She is an inspiration to me for Major and gives me hope that Major can live as full of a life as Sloane. 
         Sloane also provides an amazing service as an allergy coach.  She meets with clients whether it is virtually (in our case) or in person if you live in the New York City area.  I have spoken with Sloane a few times on the phone and she has been a wealth of knowledge and information about how to manage and cope with Major’s allergies.  If anyone is having trouble with personalizing your allergy plan to your or your child’s needs, or even having trouble coping with the implications of an allergy please consider speaking with her!  She is an amazing resource!  If you don’t feel that using her coaching services is for you, please consider reading her book.  I can’t stress enough how much I learned from Allergic Girl.  You can buy the book on Amazon by clicking here, or you can probably find it at your local bookstore! 


No comments:

Post a Comment