photo 1-1.png photo 2.png photo 3.png photo 4.png photo 5.png photo Untitled-2.png

Saturday, June 15, 2013

safe and not safe stickers


Some parents of kids with food allergies choose to have an allergen free household for their child, and some other parents do not.  If you choose to have items in the household that isn’t safe for your child to eat, it is important to label it.
 As a parent of a child who is allergic to dairy, soy, and beef; we sometimes have foods that have soy or beef in them that his dad and I eat, but he cannot.  We have chosen to keep a completely dairy free household based on the severity of his reactions to dairy (and his doctor’s recommendations.)  I have been searching for cute labels that are available to label foods, and I have come up with NOTHING!  The labels out there that I have found are really ugly or just basic and hard to pick out on product packaging because it blends in.  I did some playing in word and created these templates, I hope one of you finds them useful!  What I did to print was ordered sticker paper from www.onlinelabels.com and then printed the labels out and cut them out to the size and shape I wanted! 
Below are the url for the files, click the link, then download (using the down arrow in the top left corner of the page) to see them formatted properly.  Please comment below with any questions or problems with the links:

No comments:

Post a Comment