photo 1-1.png photo 2.png photo 3.png photo 4.png photo 5.png photo Untitled-2.png

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Butterless Buttercream


Butterless Buttercream
 I currently follow this recipe, posted by the amazing allergy guru Sloane Miller.  Instead of doing it exactly her way though, I double the vanilla extract the recipe calls for, and I also add in ¼ tsp of almond extract!  This recipe is a SUPER hit with our family and friends!  People who have tried it and are very skeptical of dairy free recipes have called it “delicious” before!  Also, I usually use Crisco shortening.  Just be sure to not get the butter flavor.  I get the original flavor that comes in a blue canister!  Happy icing!

1 comment:

  1. Aww- Wish I would have seen this about 2 week's ago for my little guy's birthday.

    ReplyDelete